Simple things.. Are they Really Simple ?

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Know how many hours to sleep to become Chairman !!

How many hours of sleep a humanbeing need to have daily. I have heard people saying that they would sleep for 7-8 hours on an average. I have also heard from doctors that one need to sleep for 8 hours completely, so that it would give one rest for both body andmind.

I see that I sleep for 8 hours a day.Is it really a need or it is just gives a psychological feeling of resting ourself in full? Let me not continue to confuse you and I also dont have any scientific facts of what our body and mind needs in the sleep.

Today in Economic Times a special discussion got published. The discussion was between, Mr. Nandan of Infosys and MS. Indira Nooyi of Pepsi. The discussion went around on the business primarily and in last part there was some personal chattings. Ms. Indira was telling that she sleeps for 4 hrs a day. She holds one of the elite position in the business as Chairman of Pepsico in US.
Now, Check with your sleeping duration and decide....

1 Comments:

  • At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whats big with that 4 hour sleep?
    Even I dont sleep more than 4 hours at work.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home